Welcome to International Conference On Advanced Science, Engineering And Technology (ICASET)
Theme: Advanced Science, Technology and Engineering: Lighting the Way Towards Sustainable Future
Date : 21-22 December 2015
Venue: G Hotel, Persiaran Gurney, Penang.
- Registration for presenter and participant can be made by filling this form : link.
- To enjoy early bird fee, you must register and pay before OR on 23 Nov 2015. From 24 Nov 2015 onward, normal fee will apply.
- Submit proof of payment to : email@example.com
- Presentation schedule : SCHEDULE_PROGRAM BOOK (latest)
- To assemble the world’s leading innovators and scientists in one place.
- To present and discuss the shift in perspective of science and technology that has occurred over the past few decades, examine some current issues, and suggest future directions for research.
- To expand the communication network in developing knowledge and new discovery using the method state-of-the-art technology.
- Allow the participants to keep up-to-date and exchange issues on the latest advances in the fields.
Who Should Attend:
All researchers, professionals, engineers, academia, technologists and student are invited to present their papers.
Benefits of Attending:
- Keep up-to date on the latest advances in the field.
- Collaborate with experts from around Malaysia and all over the world.
- All accepted paper will be sent to be indexed by SCOPUS or/and ISI.
We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
English is the official language of the conference. Prospective authors are invited to submit full research papers (genuine/original) (which is NOT submitted or published or under consideration anywhere in other conferences/journal)either printed or via electronic media.All papers are subject to a final organizing committee internal review and can be rejected without further information. Others, the conference committee reserves right to refuse to publish the papers with no author to participate the conference, or without a presentation on the conference and with serious technical errors, or low scientific value.
|Format||Click HERE to download manuscript guidelines and template.|
|Number of Pages||For papers to be considered in the indexed Journal, the full paper is limited to 8 pages including title, authors, affiliations, references and acknowledgement. Any additional pages will be charged $25/page.|
|Amendment||The accepted paper will be returned for correction (if any) after reviewing processes. The author should amend accordingly to the reviewers’ comments|
|Submission||The file format must be in MS Word (.doc or .docx). Email your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org|
*picture credit to hoabinhtourist.com